Hero Abilities Package - Jaril
Jaril Racial Package (Cost 45-71=-26)
- Characteristics - +15 STR, +3 BODY - Cost 21
- Knockback Resistance - 3 inches - Cost 6
- Stretching - 1 inch, reduced endurance - 0 END (+1/2), always direct (-1/4), no non-combat stretching (-1/4) - Cost 7/5
- Electronics - Cost 3
- Inventor +1 - Cost 5
- Mechanic +1 - Cost 5
- Combat Levels - -2 DCV - Cost -10
- Physical Limitation - requires double normal food and air, uncommon, moderate - Cost -5
- Physical Limitation - 12' tall and 400 kg, all the time, greatly - Cost -20
- Psych Limitation - gullibile, common, strong - Cost -15
- Psych Limitation - sense of duty to repopulate race, uncommon, strong - Cost -10
- Psych Limitation - truthfulness, uncommon, strong - Cost -10
- Quirk - believes in folk magic - Cost -1
Conversion Notes: The package is based on the Jaril race from GURPS Aliens. This conversion uses Champions 5th edition rules.
Jaril are large one-eyed humanoids. They are natural mechanics and are very truthful.
Race created by Steve Jackson Games.
Champions rules conversion by Mathew R. Ignash - email@example.com.
Last Updated - September, 2004
- Back to Matt's Champions Page.-